Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 7, 2015 - Changes

Hola familia y amigos,

I'm not really in the mood to write a big long email this week because we kind of just had a very rough past couple of hours. 

In the morning the mission nurse called me and we talked about my knee and she gave me orders to go to the hospital in Puerto Montt to get my knee checked out by a doctor today. Of course I was super nervous. 

We left to go do some paperwork to start Hna. B's Chile carnet, ID and then later today we were going to go to Puerto Montt, but then I called President Obeso. He gave me permission to call him today to see how things with my knee are. I told him that things are a little bit better but it's still hard to walk a lot and that there is still pain. He told me he would call the mission nurse and then call me back. 

Half an hour later I got a call from the  AP Elder Medel and he told me that I am going to have a sobre cambio. A sobre cambio is basically an emergency transfer. Presidente does a switch out with missionaries in sectors. I'm being sent to La Union which is a lot closer to Osorno and the sector is smaller and flatter so it will be easier to walk on. I will be closer to the office and the clinic there in Osorno so I can get the medical help I need. 
Hna S., a missionary from my group will be coming to be Hna B's  new companion and I will be replacing Hna S and finishing the training of her companion, who was actually the ccm companion of Hna B.

I have to pack all my things today and I think I'm leaving tomorrow. 

I am very sad. Hna B is very sad too. 

I'm going to miss Puerto Varas a lot. and Hna B of course. She is my best friend. I don't want to leave her. 

This week we had 4 lessons with members. It was great! I was still in the house a lot for my knee. We had interviews with President on Tuesday. He came to our house to review it. It was a good interview. 

We had our investigator M.L. in church today and she loves it and is going to progress very fast. 

It was our ward mission leader, R´s birthday so we celebrated with them. 

yeah I can't remember anything else that happened. That`s all I really feel the need to write. 

I'm trying to accept the changes as the Lord's will and understand that it will be better this way. I´ll be able to get better and Hna B will be able to work and finish her training like a normal missionary. I'm very grateful for the time I've had here in Puerto Varas and for all the members. Above all I will miss Hna B, she changed my life. 

Next week I´ll have a new sector and a new companion, should be a new fun adventure!

Mosiah 3:19 " For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child,submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father."

love, Hermana Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment