Wednesday, July 8, 2015

May 18, 2015 - Changes

hola familia y amigos,
this week was good.
first of all, we found out transfers today. hna conde is leaving and going to a different ward here .We will no longer be companions but i will still see her at district meetings and zone and stake stuff which im really happy about. I am going to stay here in valdivia in the same sector and my new companion is Hermana Espinoza. i dont really know anything about her. i heard shes from Colombia and she has less time in the mission than me. another Latina! im excited. Hna Alonso is leaving and going to Pulcon and hna Chura is staying in her sector and going to have a gringa companion, hna Spencer. so everything is changing and its crazy. im just happy i dont have to worry about packing all my stuff haha.
hna conde got really sick this week. she was in bed a lot. so i studied the scriptures and wrote letters and organized and made a new cover for my agenda and kept myself busy. even today hna conde still doesn't feel well, she has a pretty bad cough and sore throat. i haven't caught it yet.
today we ate lunch in MacDonald's and we sat in the table close to the door and when we got up to leave my backpack was gone...
so this week someone stole my backpack.
i am very sad. i lost money, credit cards, drivers license, camera, all of my photos, my book of Mormon.

so i dont really feel like writing. plus i dont really know what else to tell you because we werent able to work a lot this week.
im excited for the new transfer. i will miss hna conde a lot. she is my best friend.
i know that the church is true and that Heavenly Father loves me and that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. Im really grateful to be a missionary.
love you all, thanks for all the emails and support.
love, hermana williams

No comments:

Post a Comment